Past Sales Results
Books, Maps, Documents, and Ephemera including Voyages, Australiana, Travel, Maps, Natural History and Science, Literature, Art and Limited Editions.
- By appointment: Wednesday 26 - Friday 28 May & Monday 31 May - Tuesday 1 June
Online sale of books and ephemera – Australiana and Travel, Maps, Ephemera, Local History (balance of a collection), Art and Private Press including Norman Lindsay books from the collection of Norman Hetherington, Literature etc.
- By appointment: Monday 15 - Friday 19 March
Books and Ephemera: Australiana, Voyages and Travels, Ephemera including an important collection of vintage Local History pamphlets and ephemera, Archive of first issues of English magazines and journals of the 1890s and early Edwardian era, Literature etc.
Online sale of books, maps, documents, and ephemera - Australia and the Pacific, Voyages and Travels, Maps, Ephemera, Literature, Natural History including Angling etc.
- By appointment: Monday 14 - Friday 18 September
Online sale of books and ephemera: Australiana, Voyages and Travels, Including voyages of Baudin, Staunton, Cook etc., a good small collection on George Barrington, a small group of rare publications by E. W. Cole of Melbourne, a presentation copy of Paterson’s Man From Snowy River. Further Ephemera, Literature, General Australiana, Militaria, Sport, and Angling etc.
- By appointment: Monday 18 May - Friday 22 May
Including books from the estate of the late James Oswald Fairfax AO. Voyages, Travels and Australiana, scarce Ephemera, Natural History. Literature, Modern First Editions and Children's Books. Art and Art Reference, a fine small collection of Australian Great War Unit Histories, and a small collection of Angling books.
- Friday 25 October from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 26 October from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 28 October from 10 am to 11.30 am
Important Voyages including the Voyages of Captain James Cook, the Voyage of Matthew Flinders, as well as Travel and Australiana including important First Fleet publications, Governor Macquarie, etc. Interesting Ephemera, Literature and Children’s Books, including a Collection of Ida Rentoul Outhwaite books and ephemera, Ian Fleming, Norman Lindsay.
- Friday 21 June from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 22 June from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 24 June from 10 am to 12 noon
Important Voyages and Natural History, including the Voyages of Captain James Cook, the Voyage of Matthew Flinders, John Gould’s Magnificent Mammals of Australia, as well as Travel and Australiana, Natural History and Science, interesting Ephemera, Militaria, Literature including Limited Editions and Children’s Books etc.
- Friday 29 March from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 30 March from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 1 April from 10 am to 12 noon
Books, manuscripts, prints, and ephemera, featuring books from the Estate of the late Neil
Robertson comprising Literature including Modern First Editions, Children’s books including
a very good collection of ephemeral books from the London firm of Dean, Australiana and
Voyages, Art, General Antiquarian, etc.
- Friday 30 December from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 1 December from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 3 December from 10 am to 12 noon
Including Voyages, Exploration and Travels, Ephemera, Australiana,
Prints, Photographs, Literature, General Antiquarian etc.
- Friday 21 September from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 22 September from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 24 September from 10 am to 4 pm